Thursday, April 22, 2010

Best Prank Ever!

For those of you who love to make people laugh, or scream, this is perfect for you. I myself, is a huge junky for playing pranks or practical jokes on my friends. I'm pretty sure April fools day was made for my enjoyment only. I have been stuck in an ongoing prank war with one of my good friends on my college campus. It started with little things, hiding objects, sneaking in at night and scaring them, etc. But it wasn't until I did this prank that declared me the winner. Here are the steps to the ideal prank.

Step One:

Get the equipment. So this prank requires 100-500 dixie cups, or red cups, if you want to be really mean. This prank can get a little costly, but its so worth it if you ask me. Go to the store and along with all those dixie cups, purchase a hose, if you know you do not have on that you can use at home or near their room.

Step Two: You must know your enemy. You must know when the perfect time to strike is. Either in the middle of the night if you know they leave their door unlocked, or while all of the roomies, including the target are out of the room. When you know that it is safe, and everyone is gone, now is the perfect time to plant the bomb.

Step Three:

Once everyone is gone, take all the cups and place them around the room, you can either do this by filling each cup individually with water and placing it down or by placing all the cups down in rows and filling them up with a hose or large pouring device. Your objective is to place all 100 cups around the room, or house so close together that they wont be able to put their foot down without knocking a cup over and spilling water everywhere. They will either be stuck in their room (if you do it at night) or stuck in their doorway, unsure of where to go. They will have to take each cup individually and pour it out. They will not know what to do!




If you liked what Jani had to say about pranks, check out her new website about Remington Beard Trimmer and Remington Hair Clippers

No comments:

Post a Comment