Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to Make a Facebook

As a religious user of myspace and twitter, I felt that it was about time to take the plunge and join facebook. I was so worried that I was going to have to spend hours making my facebook just like my myspace. I put so much time and effort into customizing my page and making it so it was personalized for my and my styles. Well, let me just tell you, facebook is amazing! It is not only way easier than myspace because you don't have to design it yourself, but its way simpler.

One:

Take the plunge. It seems scary to move to facebook from myspace. I was afraid of losing connections with all the friends I have on facebook, but to my surprise they were all on facebook. A lot of my friends that never had a myspace had a facebook! I was so surprised. It is really simple and easy to make a facebook, all you need to do first is go to facebook.com

Two:

It then makes it simple to make a new facebook on the main page. All you have to do is type in your information, email address, name, and birthdate. It then automatically finds you friends based on the year you were born. It calculates when you would have graduated from high school, college, etc. Once you type in your information it will show you a list of people have entered the same information! It was great, I found a bunch of my friends

Three:

The next step is adding all your personal information. This is fun because it allows your friends to see and read things about you that they had no idea about. People can comment on the things you like and also write on your wall with a simple click of a button. It was great! After that you can upload your photo and make it official. Good luck!





Jani loves her new facebook, and also has an interest in Remington Beard Trimmer and Remington Hair Clippers Check out her new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment